I decided to take matters into my own hands. After searching for hours on McMaster, Grainger, and elsewhere; I was unable to find a wheel, handwheel, caster, or round delrin that met my requirements. I needed a strong disk that would fit on a 7/8" shaft that was no more than 5/8" thick (width of my bows limbs).
Until I had a eureka moment! Barbell plates! Something with a 6" diameter or bigger was perfect to clear my cams.
I went ahead an ordered some split ring collars that have a 7/8" opening. Needed to use a flat blade screwdriver to open them up a bit to slide on; not too hard though.
I plan on making a custom spacer for each bow type, but at the moment I am using an empty wire spool, that so happens to be the perfect spacing for a 2015 Hoyt Pro Edge Elite.
Once in the press I was able to swap my strings out without any issue. Not a single mark or scratch was left on my limbs. I plan on making some USL adapters of my own out of delrin. But in the meantime these work perfect!
For access to the cam's while in the press I think some Weider barbell plates may be a better option...